❤ Why did it feel like I saw him, why did it feel like I thought of him, these days are only lost in his memories, but he keeps sleeping in the sheet of silence Hey maybe looking […]❤👲
Of course, the fault is not only yours, some will be mine too, in the silent nights, your eyes will also be wet, I am sure you will also be tormented with wet eyelids, you must have remembered the past moments, of course, the fault is not only yours, some will also be mine, some mischief of the nights in which Often used to lose sleep, of course you also remember […]❤👲
I have seen only infidelity in life, We have seen only loneliness in the gathering, the love that gives me the stitch of betrayals, I am looking for that love I search, entangled in the tussle of relationships like this, myself […]❤👲
There is a lot of hope to meet you, but the desire to meet you is that it does not come. She took me in the path of love. She held her hand in her street💔.Divya
Comments
Post a Comment